Plumbing issues can quickly cause major water damage to your home or building. From a burst pipe to a malfunctioning water heater, you need a plumber to repair the issue before it creates expensive damage in your property. When you need 24-hour plumbing services, call Premier Service Company, Inc. A family-owned company, we’ve been servicing the area since 1992.
We offer the following plumbing services in your area:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water main and burst pipe repair
- Water leak repair
- Gas leak detection
- Gas line repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodels
We provide quality plumbing services to the Northport, AL area. Read our testimonials to see why your neighbors call us!
What to Expect During Water Heater Tune-Up?
To keep your water heater working when you need it most, it’s important to schedule professional maintenance at least once a year. During these routine tune-ups you can expect a plumber to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup or sediment.
- Inspect the inside and outside of the unit to look for cracks and signs of aging.
- Check the hoses for cracks.
- Inspect the filters and change if needed.
- Ensure the unit is operating as expected.
How to Avoid Burst Pipe Emergencies?
A burst pipe can result in a large and costly plumbing emergency. To avoid a burst pipe at your home or building, take the following precautions:
- Make sure pipes are properly insulated during cold temperatures.
- Keep water running at a trickle in sinks during severe cold temperatures.
- Call a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Look for signs of a leak.
- Have a plumber inspect the pipes.
- Replace aging pipes.
- Have pipes professionally cleaned regularly.
When you have a plumbing emergency at your property, focus on fixing the issue, not the cost. Call us about our financing options.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When you have a clogged drain, it’s important to have a professional remove the buildup to keep your pipes functioning properly. Some signs that can indicate you need professional drain cleaning services can include:
- Slow drains: These can signal a variety of problems, including a clog, narrowed pipes due to buildups or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have frequent clogs in your pipes it can indicate previous attempts to clear a blockage were unsuccessful and you need a professional to completely remove the clog.
- Several drains clogged at the same time: This can indicate a serious issue including a severe blockage in the main line.
- Foul odors: Smells coming from drains can signal food trapped in the drain or it can be a more serious problem with the sewer line.
- Flooding: If you notice flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, it can be a symptom of a severe issue – a sewage backup. This can cause your drain to stop working completely and can lead to contaminated water on the floor.