Commercial Plumbing Services in Tuscaloosa, AL
When a plumbing problem arises in your commercial property, you need a trusted service company to make the repairs as soon as possible. From water heater issues to leaking pipes to gas leaks and clogged drains, Premier Service Company, Inc. has you covered. We offer 24-hour commercial plumbing services to the Tuscaloosa, AL area.
Do you need a new sump pump installed on your property? Contact us to learn about our services!
When to Replace Your Water Heater?You need a functioning water heater to ensure your commercial property can keep occupants comfortable and productive. To avoid having to cope with cold water, it’s important to replace your unit before it completely malfunctions. Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new system can include:
- The unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- It’s losing efficiency, resulting in an interruption of services and a higher utility bill.
- You notice rust and corrosion on the unit.
- It’s leaking.
- There’s rust in the water.
- Water isn’t getting warm enough.
- It’s unable to drain water through the drain valve.
- There are cracks in the unit.
Signs You Have a Hidden Water LeakDo you suspect you have a hidden water leak at your property? To prevent extensive damage it’s important to catch a leak as soon as possible to have it properly repaired by a plumber. If you notice any of these signs, you should schedule an appointment with a commercial plumbing company:
- The water meter fluctuates and water bills increase even when there hasn’t been a change in usage.
- The floors and walls of the building are discolored or wet.
- There are cracks in the foundation.
Deter intruders from entering your commercial property by installing outdoor lighting. Contact us to learn about our installation services.
Common Signs of a Gas LeakGas leaks are serious issues that should not be ignored. If you notice the following signs at your commercial property you should have a plumbing contractor investigate the problem as soon as possible to prevent further damage:
- A smell similar to rotten eggs.
- Dying vegetation around the property.
- Excess condensation on the windows.
- Occupants of the building experience health symptoms that include nausea, dizziness and fatigue.
- Damaged connections to gas-powered appliances.
- Hissing or roaring sounds near gas pipes.
- Water or dirt in the air near a gas source.