When you have a malfunctioning water heater or a clogged drain, it’s important to schedule professional repairs as soon as possible. Left untreated, these and other plumbing issues can cause major inconveniences and damage to your home or building. When you need plumbing repairs, act fast. Call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour plumbing services in Fosters, AL.
We offer fast and superb plumbing service. But don’t take our word for it – read our testimonials!
We offer complete plumbing services to your area, including:
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodels
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Water main and burst pipe repair
- Water leak repair
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Gas leak detection
- Gas line repair and installation
Common Water Heater Issues
No one wants to start their day with a cold or lukewarm shower. So when your water heater malfunctions you need to schedule an appointment with a plumber as soon as possible. Book a service appointment when you notice these common problems:
- Lack of hot water: An absence of hot water coming from your faucets can be caused by an extinguished pilot light or a damaged heating element.
- Leaks: Have a plumber inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
- Excess noise: Loud noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that a plumber can repair or remove.
- Cracks: Any cracks in the unit should be inspected by a professional to determine if they can be repaired or if a new system needs to be installed.
Why a Burst Pipe Is an Emergency?
Having a pipe burst in your home or building can result in a plumbing emergency at your property that needs to be repaired immediately to try to limit the amount of damage. When a pipe first breaks it might only let out a small amount of moisture. However, the water pressure will continue to build until the hole gets bigger, resulting in large amounts of water escaping. This can cause hundreds of gallons of water to fill the lower levels of your home or building and eventually seep into your walls, insulation and wiring. This creates a dangerous environment that can be costly to repair.
If you have a burst pipe, call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour emergency plumbing services.
Do you have a plumbing emergency but don’t have the money to pay for the entire bill right now? Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Why You Need Regular Professional Drain Cleanings?
Clogged pipes can cause damage to your home, and create an inconvenience as you’re stuck with slow-draining sinks and showers. To avoid these problems, schedule regular drain cleanings with a professional. Some of the advantages of these services can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs that you might not have been able to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains in your sinks, showers and bathtubs.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by proactively removing blockages.
- Reduce odors by removing trapped food from drains.
- Let plumbers identify smaller issues that need to be repaired before they become larger.