When you need a water heater installed, drains unclogged or an emergency plumbing repair, get professional help quickly to limit the amount of damage to your home or building. Call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs. We’ve provided services to the Coaling, AL area since 1992.
We offer the following plumbing services to the Coaling area:
- Gas leak detection
- Gas line repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water main and burst pipe repair
- Water leak repair
- Hydro jetting
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodels
When you need quality plumbing repairs, call Premier Service Company, Inc. Find out why you should trust your work to us when you read our testimonials.
Signs You Should Replace Your Water Heater
Does showering in cold water sound appealing? Or washing dishes with lukewarm water? Probably not. To ensure you have hot water when you need it most, it’s important to replace the unit before it completely malfunctions. Watch for these signs that can indicate you need a new system installed:
- If the unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Lack of efficiency. If the system is working harder than it needs to properly heat water, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Rust and corrosion. If you can see rust in your drinking water.
- If there is moisture around the unit that should be inspected and repaired.
- Cold water. Water is not warm enough, indicating the system is not working properly.
- A plumber should determine if the cracks can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Why You Need a Sump Pump to Avoid Flooding?
When heavy storms hit Alabama and your yard is under water, it’s important to have a working sump pump to avoid a plumbing emergency. These systems prevent floodwaters from entering your home, limiting property damage and costly repairs. Sump pumps can also prevent unsafe conditions from developing in your home or building, including the development of mold or mildew.
When a plumbing emergency hits your home or building, don’t delay before getting it repaired. Learn about our financing options!
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleaning
Do you keep removing blockages from your drains, only to have them recur? This can signal you need professional drain cleanings. Some benefits of having these services performed regularly can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs that you’re unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains in sinks, bathtubs and showers.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by completely removing blockages.
- Reduce odors by removing trapped food and other debris from drains.
- Identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage.