Do you have a small leak in your plumbing system that you’re hoping will just go away? These problems require professional repairs to limit the amount of damage to your home or building. For all of your plumbing needs – from clogged drains to water heater installations – call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour plumbing repairs. A family-owned company, we’ve provided services to the Berry, AL area since 1992.
We offer the following plumbing services to the Berry area:
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodels
- Water main and burst pipe repair
- Water leak repair
- Gas leak detection
- Gas line repair and installation
Want to know why your Berry neighbors trust us to make their plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials!
What to Expect During Routine Water Heater Maintenance?
To avoid having your water heater unexpectedly breakdown, leaving your household with cold water, it’s important to have your unit properly maintained. During this routine tune-up you can expect a plumber to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment.
- Inspect the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging.
- Check the hoses to ensure there aren’t any cracks or other damage.
- Change the filters as needed.
- Determine if the unit is operating at maximum efficiency.
What Causes Burst Pipes?
Burst pipes can cause a major plumbing emergency at your home or building. To prevent these issues from occurring at your property, it’s important to know what can cause burst pipes. Some causes can include:
- Freezing temperatures: Extreme cold temps can cause the water inside pipes to freeze and then expand.
- Major clogs: These can cause water pressure to build-up and can eventually lead to a break.
- Aging pipes: Over the years pipes will corrode and crack as they experience wear and tear.
- Tree roots: Nearby tree roots can infiltrate your pipes.
- Shift: A shift in the earth can disrupt pipes and put them at risk.
- Construction: A major construction project could potentially damage pipes if they are disrupted during the work.
Don’t let the cost of plumbing repairs prevent you from having problems repaired. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
To avoid showering in ankle-high water and enduring slow-draining sinks, you should have your drains professionally cleaned. These services can help fix:
- Slow drains: These can indicate a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or even improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you are unable to fully remove a blockage the drain may need to be serviced by a professional.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: This situation can indicate a severe blockage deep within your main line that needs to be inspected.
- Foul odor: This can signal food trapped inside a drain or a major issue with your sewer line that needs to be examined by a professional.
- Flooding: This can indicate a sewage backup. It should be inspected by a plumber before you end up with contaminated water all over your floor.