Call professionals for help at the first signs of an issue with your electrical system. Whether you need a generator installed, wiring repaired or outlets updated, Premier Service Company, Inc. can get the job done. Call us for 24-hour services in Berry. A family-owned company since 1992, we have the experience to get the job done right!
We offer the following electrical services, and more, to the Berry, AL area:
- Smoke detector installations
- Carbon monoxide detector installations
- Switch/outlet repair and replacement services
- Breaker panel repair and replacement services
- Wiring repair and replacement services
- Indoor lighting services
- Outdoor lighting services
- Whole house generator services
- Whole house surge protector services
- Whole house safety inspections
Read our testimonials to learn why our customers trust us to perform their electrical work.
When You Should Replace Your Circuit Breakers?
To keep electricity flowing properly through your home or building, it’s important to ensure you have a fully functioning circuit breaker panel. Watch for signs that can indicate you need to replace them before they totally malfunction. These can include:
- If breakers trip easily. This can happen if they are overloaded or need to be upgraded.
- If your unit is older and is nearing the end of its lifespan – or is no longer up-to-code.
- If they show any signs of damage. This can lead to fire risks so they should be inspected by a professional.
Why You Need GFCI Outlets in Your Home!
It’s important to keep all outlets in your home up-to-code to protect your household’s safety. This can include installing ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlets in areas near water, such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, garages, spa and pool areas and others. These outlets will turn off the electrical circuit when they sense an imbalance to protect you from electrocution.
When money is tight, don’t sacrifice your safety by putting off electrical repairs. Call us to learn about our financing options.
Signs Your Generator Should Be Replaced
Don’t get stuck in the dark the next time a strong Alabama storm takes out the power at your home or building. To ensure your unit works when you need it, it’s important to replace it before it totally fails. Some signs that can indicate you need a new system installed can include:
- Age: If the unit is nearing the end of its lifespan. The average generator is designed to last for 10,000 to 30,000 hours of use. If your system is getting close to this threshold, you should consider installing a newer model.
- Frequent repairs: If your unit has been breaking down and requires frequent or multiple repairs.
- Doesn’t start quickly: If your system doesn’t start within minutes of the power going out, it can indicate you need a new unit installed.
- Uses too much fuel: If your unit starts to use more fuel than usual, it can signal it’s not working as efficiently as it needs to.
- Power goes in and out: If there are interruptions in your power causing your lights to flicker or appliances to turn on and off, it can indicate you need to replace the system.