Don’t get stuck sweating out summer’s extreme temperatures in your home or building. When your air conditioner starts to malfunction, act fast to schedule repairs as soon as possible. Call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour emergency AC and furnace repairs. A family-owned company, we provide heating and cooling services to the Samantha, AL area.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Samantha area, including:
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Evaporator coil services
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Filter replacement
- Heat pump services
We provide quality heating and cooling services to your area! Read our customer reviews to see why your neighbors call us for their repairs and installations!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
When summer heat hits, you don’t want to endure having your air conditioner breakdown unexpectedly, leaving you to endure a hot and sticky house or building. Instead, it’s important to be proactive and replace the AC unit before it completely stops working. Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new system can include:
- Your unit is older and is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Your property isn’t cooling to the desired temperature.
- The unit needs multiple – or costly – repairs.
- You notice leaks around the system.
- There are strange or loud sounds coming from the unit.
- There is cold air coming from the system but it’s not blowing out as strong as it should be.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Affect Your Home
A malfunctioning heater can have a larger impact on your home than failing to warm it to the desired temperature. Other effects it can have include:
- It can make members of your household ill, especially if the problem causes a serious issue, like a carbon monoxide leak.
- It can reduce the level of indoor air quality as the malfunctioning unit is not able to remove all particles from the air.
- It can pose fire risks.
- It can cause your monthly utility costs to increase since it is operating with less efficiency and can work harder to warm your property.
We understand that unexpected heating and cooling repairs can take a toll on your budget. To relieve some of the burden we offer financing options to our customers.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace can have many benefits for your home or building. In addition to providing peace of mind that you won’t likely need repairs in the near future, other advantages can include:
- You have a unit that comes with the latest updates and technology, giving you new features to provide maximum climate control.
- A more energy-efficient unit that can use up to 30% less energy than older systems. This can result in lower utility bills.
- A more quiet unit, as it will make less noise than an older system.
- More even and consistent heating throughout the property as the unit works efficiently and effectively to warm the house to the desired temperature.