Having your air conditioner malfunction in the middle of an Alabama summer requires emergency repairs. When you need 24-hour services on your AC unit, call Premier Service Company, Inc. A family-owned company since 1992, we provide cooling and heating services to the Northport, AL area.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
When the Alabama heat and humidity hit, you don’t want to be stuck without a fully functioning air conditioner. To avoid discomfort, it’s important to catch issues as soon as possible. If you notice the following symptoms you should schedule an appointment with an AC contractor:
- Your home or building is no longer reaching the desired temperature.
- There is no cold air blowing out from the unit.
- Water is pooling under the air ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your property isn’t cooling evenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- There’s an increase in monthly cooling costs.
- Your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan and isn’t working as efficiently as it once was.
Read why your Northport neighbors trust us to repair their AC units. Check out our customer testimonials!
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Winter weather can bring chilly temperatures that can leave you uncomfortable, especially if your heater unexpectedly breaks down. To avoid being left in the cold, it’s important to install a new unit when your system shows signs that it needs to be replaced. Some of the benefits of replacing your old heater can include:
- A more energy-efficient model.
- Increased comfort as the new unit can properly heat the house or building.
- Better indoor air quality as the system can properly remove dust and debris from the air.
- Peace of mind knowing your new unit likely won’t need repairs in the near future.
- Even heating throughout the property.
Is money tight but your air conditioner needs repairs? Don’t worry! Ask us about our financing options.
Common Furnace Issues
Occasionally your furnace might suffer issues that need to be repaired. Some of the more common problems that require a heating contractor can include:
- Issues caused by a lack of regular, routine maintenance.
- Clogged filters as a result of not changing them as often as needed. This can lead to dust, dirt and other debris to build up in the unit, which can lead to lower air quality and added strain on your system.
- Wear and tear caused by aging.
- Malfunctioning thermostat that’s failing to regulate the temperature in your home.
- Inadequate airflow that can cause your unit to overheat.
- One of the most serious issues is a carbon monoxide leak. This dangerous situation can make your family sick. If you suspect you have a leak you should evacuate the property immediately and then call for help.