You don’t want to get stuck enduring a hot and humid house in the summer months. To stay cool and comfortable, make sure your AC unit is functioning properly. Call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour emergency cooling and heating repairs. A family-owned company, we provide full AC and furnace services to the Coaling, AL area.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Coaling area, including:
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heat pump services
- Evaporator coil services
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- Filter replacement
Leave your AC and furnace repairs to our experienced contractors. Not sure if we’re the right company? Read our testimonials to see why your neighbors trust us to get the job done.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
When temperatures climb, you want to be able to find comfort in your home or building. Before your unit fails completely in the heat of summer, you should look for early signs that indicate your unit needs repairs. Some symptoms can include:
- Property is not reaching the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There is moisture pooling under the air ducts or near the drain tube.
- The unit is not properly or evenly cooling your home or building.
- There is an increase in your monthly utility bills.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
When winter temperatures hit, don’t get stuck in a frigid house when your unit unexpectedly breaks down. Instead, install a new heater to ensure your home or property remains comfortable all year. Some benefits of replacing your old unit can include:
- A more energy-efficient system that will result in lower utility bills.
- A more comfortable property as it will heat your home or building to the desired temperature, and disperse the heat evenly.
- Better indoor air quality as the new unit can properly remove dust, dirt and other debris from the air.
- Peace of mind that the unit likely won’t need repairs in the near future.
Are heating and cooling repairs not in your budget right now? We understand. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
How to Maintain Your Furnace
To avoid being uncomfortable in your home during the winter months, it’s important to ensure your furnace is working properly. Keeping it maintained throughout the year by performing these tasks can help it work when you need it most:
- Schedule a yearly inspection with a heating contractor for a routine tune-up.
- Replace the filters regularly, about every three months. This will ensure the unit can properly remove dust, pet dander and other particles from the air.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector and have it inspected regularly by a professional.
- Examine the furnace ducts to make sure they are properly sealed.
- Check the blower to make sure it’s lubricated and free of obstructions.
- Inspect the furnace chamber for defects like rust, holes and separated seams.
- Clean the burners with fresh water to remove dust and debris.
- Clean the sensor and pilot with a wire brush and emery cloth.
- Check the “high limit” on the furnace to prevent overheating.
- Examine the gas meter to check the rate of fuel usage.
- Clean the area around the furnace to ensure the unit is easily accessible.