When summer heat and humidity sets in, make sure your air conditioner is functioning properly to keep your home or building comfortable. For immediate repairs, call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour emergency AC and furnace fixes. A family-owned company, we provide heating and cooling services to the Berry, AL area.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Berry, AL area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Evaporator coil services
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Heat pump services
- Filter replacement
To learn why your Berry neighbors trust us with their air conditioning and furnace repairs, read our testimonials.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Summer heat can be brutal, especially with a malfunctioning air conditioner. To avoid being left without a working unit, it’s important to identify and repair problems early. Watch for some of these common problems that can signal you need to schedule an appointment with a professional:
- It’s not producing cold air: If your unit isn’t cooling the home or building, even with the thermostat set on the lowest setting, it needs to be inspected by an AC contractor.
- Air isn’t flowing through vents properly: This can cause the unit to work harder than it needs to, resulting in wear and tear on your system and an increase in your utility bills.
- Unit cools your property unevenly: This can result in hot and cold spots in your home or building.
- Signs of a leak, including moisture around the unit: This can signal the drain tube is blocked or broken. It could also be a refrigerant leak, so it’s important to have a professional inspect the issue.
What to Expect During a Heater Tune-Up?
To keep your heater running all winter, it’s important to have it serviced by a professional at least once a year. During this routine maintenance, you can expect a heating contractor to perform the following tasks:
- The professional will turn off the power to the unit for safety purposes.
- He or she will check the inner components of the unit to ensure they are working properly.
- The contractor will examine the belts and parts and recommend replacing any that are worn out or malfunctioning.
When you need unexpected air conditioning or furnace repairs, don’t stress about the bill. Call us to learn about our financing options.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Replaced
If you need a new furnace, don’t wait until your current unit completely malfunctions before installing a new one. Watch for these signs that can indicate you should replace your system:
- If the unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- If it’s losing efficiency and is no longer properly heating your home. This can also result in higher utility bills.
- If there are any cracks in the unit, which can lead to more serious issues like a carbon monoxide leak.
- If it needs multiple – or large, costly – repairs.