Don’t leave your building’s occupants sweating it out during the summer with a malfunctioning air conditioner, or enduring frigid temps in the winter months with a broken heater. When you need your property’s HVAC system repaired, call Premier Service Company, Inc. A family-owned company, we provide commercial heating and cooling services to the Tuscaloosa, AL area.
Is your building’s air conditioner failing to properly cool your property? Learn about our air conditioning repair services.
Benefits of Installing a New Commercial Air Conditioner
Is the air conditioning unit in your property failing to properly cool the building? Has it required more frequent repairs as it nears the end of its lifespan? If so, it can be time to replace the unit with a new system. Some of the benefits of installing a new AC unit can include:
- Better climate control throughout the property.
- More efficiency and lower energy bills.
- Less repairs in the near future.
- Consistent cooling throughout the building.
- Increased indoor air quality.
- A quieter system.
Why You Need Commercial Heating and AC System Maintenance?
It’s important to maintain your commercial heating and cooling systems to ensure they work properly when you need them most. Some of the benefits of scheduling a professional tune-up at least once a year can include:
- Extend the unit’s lifespan.
- Improve the system’s efficiency.
- Regulate the temperature in your property.
- Maintain good indoor air quality by regularly replacing the filters to remove dirt, dust and debris.
Is your furnace nearing the end of its lifespan? Contact us to learn about our furnace installation services.
Ways to Lower Heating and Cooling Costs
Keeping your property at a comfortable temperature during the summer and winter months can take a toll on your utility bills. To keep these expenses under control, there are ways you can decrease the heating and cooling costs in your commercial property:
- Properly insulate the building to keep out the harsh temperatures.
- Keep the drapes, shades, and blinds open in the winter months to let extra heat in. Close them in the summer months to keep the interior of the building cooler.
- Change the air filters on a regular basis to properly distribute hot and cold air.
- Inspect the air ducts for leaks and damage that can cause air to escape.
- Use fans to help distribute air and regulate the temperature.
- Install a programmable thermostat to control the climate.
- Upgrade to an energy-efficient zoned heating or cooling system. This uses less energy and allows you to set different temperatures in various rooms throughout the building.