Our Service Areas
When you have a plumbing, heating, cooling or electrical issue in the Tuscaloosa area, call the company that handles it all!
When you have issues at your home or business, it’s important to call a service company you can trust. When plumbing, HVAC, or electrical problems occur, call Premier Service Company, Inc. We have experienced professionals in all three areas, letting you use one company for all of your needs. Call us for appointments in Tuscaloosa, AL, and its surrounding areas.
Proudly Serving Tuscaloosa & The Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide plumbing, HVAC and electrical services to the following areas:
- Tuscaloosa: Plumbing | Heating&Cooling | Electrical
- Northport:Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Moundville: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Vance: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Fosters: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Samantha: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Berry: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Coaling: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Coker: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
A family-owned company since 1992, we take pride in providing excellent services to our customers. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our work!
Common Water Heater Problems
Your household and building rely on hot water for convenience, comfort, and functionality. When the unit experiences problems, it’s important to repair the issue as soon as possible. Some potential problems your unit may experience can include:
- No hot water: One of the most obvious issues with your unit is a lack of hot water. This can be caused by an extinguished pilot light or a damaged heat element.
- Leaks: Any leaks should be inspected by a plumber to determine if the issue can be repaired or if it should be replaced.
- Loud noises: These can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit.
- Cracks: A plumber should examine the cracks to see if they can be repaired, or if a new unit should be installed.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Repaired
When Alabama’s summer heat hits, don’t get caught without a functioning air conditioner. The following signs can indicate your unit needs to be repaired by a professional:
- Property doesn’t reach the desired temperature on the thermostat.
- Water is collecting under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Unit is cooling your property unevenly, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- Monthly utility bills start to increase.
- Unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
Don’t delay having your AC unit repaired due to fear of the bill. Just ask us about our financing options.
Signs Your Wiring Should Be Replaced
Is your older building or home using aluminum wiring? This type of wiring can lead to dangers including a potential fire hazard. Other reasons to replace your existing aluminum wiring can include:
- Lights in the home or property dim periodically.
- Lights flicker, which can be due to poor connections.
- There is an odor of burning plastic.
- There are sparks, flames or smoke.
- Wires show signs of overheating.
- There are signs of scorching on electrical plates.
- Face plates are hot to the touch.