Tuscaloosa Indoor Air Quality Company
Superior air quality testing services in Tuscaloosa are just a phone call away.
We believe that everyone should have clean air — whether at work or at home! That’s why at Premier Service Company Inc., we offer professional air quality testing for residences and businesses in Tuscaloosa, AL.
These are the following services we provide in your area:
Are dirty ducts hurting your air quality? Check out our air duct cleaning and repair services.
As a leading indoor air quality company, we offer reliable and customized air quality services. When you work with us, we ensure that you enjoy:
- Quality products and service that give you real value.
- Customized service to suit your home or business.
- Upfront transparent pricing with no hidden fees.
- Reliable, trusted service techs who’ll give you honest advice.
Common Ailments Due to Air Contaminants
Poor indoor air quality can lead to a long list of adverse health effects. High humidity and temperature can also increase the levels of some allergens, microorganisms, and pollutants in indoor air.
Common complaints related to poor indoor air quality include:
- Eye, nose, and throat soreness
- Headaches and migraines
- Skin problems like eczema
- Trouble sleeping
- Chronic fatigue
Routine maintenance on your forced-air heating and cooling systems ensures that the air you breathe remains healthy and clean. Get in touch with our team to learn more about how we help you to improve your indoor air quality for greener, cleaner, healthier living.
What to Expect From Us!
When you schedule indoor air quality service, we will carry out air quality testing on your home or office to determine which contaminants are present. Our service techs will take air samples for testing, using only the best and latest technology.
As part of our air quality services, we will also:
- Clean and clear dirty air ducts, flushing out pollutants from your HVAC system.
- Supply EPA-certified indoor air quality equipment like air filters, air purifiers, and whole-home dehumidifiers.
- Remove asbestos and other harmful materials from your home or commercial building.
- Eliminate potential sources of mold and mildew.
Our qualified service techs know how to seal off and clean contaminated areas without the risk of contaminants spreading to unaffected parts of your property. When it comes to improving air quality in your home, you can count on Premier Service Company, Inc.
Check out what customers just like you are saying about our products and services in our recent reviews.
Why Choose Us?
Premier Service Company, Inc. helps home and business owners improve the quality of their indoor air for healthier and greener lifestyles. We install, repair, and service air conditioning and purifier systems using only the best air quality products.