Tuscaloosa AC Dehumidifier Installation & Repair Services
Improve your indoor air quality with expert dehumidifier installation and repair services in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Summers in Tuscaloosa, AL, can be sweltering and humid, which can be uncomfortable and unhealthy. Allergens like mold and mildew love damp environments, and their proliferation can cause ailments and chronic conditions.
An AC dehumidifier solves all these problems, and at Premier Service Company, Inc., we offer the best dehumidifier solutions in the state. When you choose us you enjoy:
- Quality, professional work, backed by guarantees.
- Upfront, transparent pricing with no hidden fees.
- EPA-certified, journeymen service techs.
- Honest, professional advice.
- Total peace of mind.
We also offer air duct cleaning, installation and repair services. Get in touch today to learn more!
Signs You Need an AC Dehumidifier
An AC dehumidifier installation can improve the quality of your indoor air immensely, especially in the hotter, humid summer months. Dehumidifiers prevent the growth of harmful allergens like mold, mildew, and pollen, and prevent the proliferation of rodents, cockroaches, and other undesirable pests.
If you notice any of the following signs in your home or office space, you might need an AC dehumidifier installation:
- Thick and stuffy air that’s hard to breathe.
- Visible mold or mildew on walls, ceilings, or floors.
- Condensate on your windows and walls.
- Watermarks on walls and ceilings.
- Frequent allergy attacks in family members and visitors to the home.
What to Expect From Us?
Once you reach out to our team, they will dispatch a service technician to your door to investigate the issue and offer professional recommendations.
Our service techs are friendly and knowledgeable and will advise you on whether an AC dehumidifier repair is needed. In some cases, you may require a new AC dehumidifier, but we will only recommend this option after all alternatives have been exhausted.
Expect your technician, among other things, to:
- Remove the cover panel and look for ice—some dehumidifiers freeze up in colder climates.
- Adjust the humidistat, if necessary.
- Remove and test the overflow cut-off switch.
- Lubricate the fan motor bearings with a few drops of lightweight oil.
- Ensure that your humidistat is functioning correctly by testing it with a volt-ohm meter.
Get in touch with our professionals today to explore how an AC dehumidifier can make your home more comfortable.
We also offer indoor air quality testing services. Call us for cleaner, healthier, and greener living!
Why Work With Us?
Premier Service Company, Inc. can help you achieve the right humidity levels in your Tuscaloosa home or office space. All our EPA-certified service techs have the relevant training and experience to handle all manner of installation and repair jobs, big or small.