Electrical systems provide power to your home to allow appliances and devices to run, as well as keep your property safe. When there is an issue with an electrical unit, it should be repaired immediately by a professional. Call Premier Service Company, Inc. for 24-hour electrical services in Coker, AL. A family-owned company since 1992, we have the experience and expertise to repair your issue and protect your household.
We offer complete electrical services to the Coker area, including:
- Breaker panel repair and replacement services
- Wiring repair and replacement services
- Indoor lighting services
- Outdoor lighting services
- Smoke detector installations
- Carbon monoxide detector installations
- Whole house generator services
- Whole house surge protector services
- Whole house safety inspections
- Switch/outlet repair and replacement services
Call us for all of your electrical needs – from repairs to installations. Read our testimonials to learn why you should trust us to complete your electrical projects.
Benefits of Hiring an Electrician to Repair Your Outlets
When your electrical outlets need to be repaired or replaced, it’s important to call a professional to perform the work. While you might be tempted to make the fixes on your own, hiring an electrician provides the following advantages:
- Safety: Electricians know how to safely make the repairs. Working with electricity is extremely dangerous and should only be handled by professionals.
- Cost: If you try to make the repairs on your own and run into trouble, hiring a professional to correct the added damage can be more costly than if you just called a contractor to make the initial repair.
- Complications: Professionals can troubleshoot an issue if it ends up being more complicated than originally thought.
- Peace of mind: When you hire an electrician you can rest assured that the repairs have been made correctly and your home or building is safe.
Is It Time to Replace Your Circuit Breaker Panel? Watch for These Signs!
You rely on your circuit breaker panel to keep your electrical system functioning properly in your home. When you experience issues with the unit it can usually be repaired by a professional, but there are certain problems that can lead to an electrician recommending that you replace the panel. These can include:
- Breakers trip frequently: This can signal the breakers are overloaded and need to be upgraded.
- If your system is older: It may need to be updated to ensure it’s up-to-code.
- Breakers are damaged: If the breakers are damaged they should be inspected to determine if they need to be replaced.
Do you need electrical repairs but you aren’t sure if you can afford it right now? We understand. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Symptoms That Indicate Your Generator Should Be Replaced
Generators can provide peace of mind that your home or building will still have electricity during a blackout. To ensure that the unit works properly when you need it, it’s important to recognize the signs that the generator needs to be replaced before it completely malfunctions. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Age: If the unit is older or is nearing 10,000 to 30,000 hours of use it can be time to replace it with a newer model.
- Frequent repairs: If your unit needs multiple repairs, or if it’s breaking down often, it can be more cost-effective to replace it.
- Trouble starting: If the unit doesn’t start within minutes of your property losing power it can signal you need a new system.
- Increased fuel usage: If your unit starts to use more fuel than usual, it may not be working as efficiently as it used to and should be replaced.
- Interrupted power: If there are interruptions in power when the unit is running it can be time to install a new system.