Air Handler Services in Tuscaloosa
Is the airflow from your heating or cooling system poor? Call Premier Service Company, Inc. for prompt air handler repair or replacement.
If your AC or heater has broken or isn’t generating enough cool or warm air, there could be something wrong with its air handler. At Premier Service Company, Inc., we provide professional and commercial air handler repair and replacement services to fix your AC or heater in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Without an effective and functional air handler, your AC or heater will struggle to circulate and regulate airflow properly. That means your room won’t get sufficient warm or cool air to achieve the level of comfort you desire. If you are experiencing this, don’t hesitate to contact us for immediate air handler repairs.
Noticing a decline in your indoor air quality? Schedule an air duct cleaning today!
Air Handler Repair at Your Convenience
At Premier Service Company, Inc., we have diverse experience fixing air handlers on various types of cooling and heating systems from a broad range of brands, including ductless and central units. Using our specialized equipment, we can repair most air handler issues on the spot with perfect results on the first visit.
Common air handler faults we repair in Tuscaloosa include:
- Worn or faulty fan belts.
- Air filters or cooling coils clogged with dirt.
- Blower motor burnout.
Is It Time to Replace Your Air Handler?
If your AC or heater is beyond repair, we’ll recommend a replacement option to restore your heating or cooling unit to optimal performance. By choosing us for your air handler replacement service, you can look forward to benefits like:
- Restoring your cooling or heating unit to optimal performance.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Uninterrupted use of the system.
- Preventing the deterioration of the system’s other components.
- Eliminating the need for repeat and costly repairs.
Need help right now? We offer 24/7 emergency repair services — call now to restore your air handler as soon as possible.
Maintaining Your Air Handler
Premier Service Company, Inc. offers air handler maintenance services to prolong the life of your air handler and minimize the need for frequent repairs. This is an annual service that includes an inspection of your air handler to ensure all its components are without fault and in top working condition.
Our maintenance service is also a great way to catch minor air handler faults before they explode into something more costly and complicated to repair.
Some of the things we assess during air handler maintenance include:
- Wear and tear on the blower motors: Damage to the blower motor will compromise the heating or cooling unit’s airflow.
- The condition of the fan belts: The fan belt is connected to the blower. If the belt breaks during operation, it can damage other parts of the cooling or heating system. That’s why we change it as soon as the belt starts to show signs of wear and tear.
- The air filters and cooling coils: These will be cleaned to prevent accumulated dirt from interfering with their performance.