Evaporator Coil Services in Tuscaloosa
Do you have a faulty evaporator coil? Call Premier Service Company, Inc. today for immediate evaporator coil repair or replacement in Tuscaloosa.
Your AC’s evaporator coil is key to it being able to generate and distribute cool air. At Premier Service Company, Inc., we understand that a faulty AC can be a huge inconvenience in Tuscaloosa, AL, especially during summer. That’s why we provide emergency AC services, like AC evaporator coil repair, to keep your cooling system functioning optimally.
By choosing us for your evaporator coil repairs, you can expect:
- Accurate diagnosis
- Long-lasting solutions
- Fast turnarounds
- Polite and licensed technicians
- No mess left behind
- Flat-rate pricing
We love helping our customers save money. Take advantage of our Comfort Club membership and spend less on AC repairs.
When to Call for Professional Evaporator Coil Services?
It might seem less expensive to fix AC problems yourself, but attempting to fix faults without proper diagnosis or tools can lead to doing more harm than good. As such, it’s best to call Premier Service Company, Inc. for AC repairs, especially if it’s an evaporator coil with the following symptoms:
- Leaking refrigerant: Our expert technicians approach such problems by identifying the leaking points, sealing them, verifying there are no other leaks, and replacing the wasted refrigerant.
- Unpleasant odors caused by bacteria and mold buildup on the evaporator coil: Problems like this can prove to be detrimental not just to your AC, but also your health.
- Frozen coils: Ice buildup can affect the ACs ability to effectively cool.
Our technicians have the expertise and specialized tools to provide AC evaporator coil cleaning and repair to the above the issues in one visit. Get quick repairs by taking advantage of our 24/7 emergency repair services. We serve residents in all parts of Tuscaloosa.
If the fault is beyond repair, we can provide you with evaporator coil replacement options.
How to Prevent Evaporator Coil Faults?
Through effective maintenance, you can prolong the life of an evaporator coil and ensure its optimal performance. Here are some maintenance tips you can apply to minimize the occurrence of faults:
- Ensure the evaporator coil stays clean and dry.
- Have the entire AC unit professionally serviced at least once a year.
- Make sure there are no clogs or leaks in the AC’s air ducts.
- Clean or change the AC’s air filter at regular intervals.
Is your air conditioner more than ten years old? It might be time to replace your AC.
Evaporator Coil Maintenance Benefits
Regular maintenance and prompt repairs offer more benefits than just a functioning cooling unit. Other benefits include:
- Saving money in the long run: Frequent maintenance minimizes the likelihood of catastrophic faults that are more difficult and expensive to fix.
- More comfort: Since an AC is less likely to break down when it’s well-maintained, you can enjoy using it with fewer worries about repair costs. The AC will also deliver more effective cooling, which equals more comfort on hot days.
- Energy savings: A well-maintained evaporator coil equals a more energy-efficient AC. The more energy-efficient your AC is, the less you’ll spend on energy bills.